We have seen traditional Windows 7 installation method like using bootable DVD/CD to install Windows 7 also we have covered how to install Windows 7 from USB drive. Now here is even more interesting way to install Windows 7, this time we will be using Windows Mobile Phone.
It’s difficult to believe that we can install Windows 7 from Windows Mobile however the smartphones available these days are enough powerful that it can be used to install Windows 7 on computer only criteria that you have sufficient storage capacity on phone memory card.
The trick has been shared by Microsoft’s James O’Neill. He has created demo video showing how to install Windows 7 form Windows Mobile Phone. Neill has used HTC Touch Pro 2 running Windows Mobile 6.5. Just follow steps outlined in below video to make use of Windows Mobile Phone to install Windows 7.
Installing Windows 7 From Windows Mobile Phone Video
- How to Get Multi-Touch Support on T-Mobile G1 Phone (Google Android OS)
- Want to Enjoy Android on Your Windows Mobile? Then You Must Read This
- Watch Google Android Cupcake Video Demo (G1 Phone on Screen Keyboard)
- Download XPEroid Android OS 1.6 & 2.0.1 Rom for Sony Xperia X1
- Download Microsoft My Phone For Windows Mobile