Users can add their passport details through the CoWIN website — cowin.gov.in. Here’s how you can add passport details in Covid vaccination certificates through CoWIN.
Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate: How to add passport details via CoWIN
- Visit the official portal of CoWin — cowin.gov.in.
- Tap on the ‘Raise an issue’ option.
- Now, Tap on the “passport” option and select the person from the drop down menu.
- Enter your passport number and submit the details.
- You will receive the new certificate in seconds.
In case name on certificate does not match name on passport, you can request for name correction as well Entering passport number and requesting name change can only be done once, so please ensure there are no mistakes in entering the details
Covid-19 vaccination certificate: Here’s how to correct personal details online via CoWIN
- Visit the official portal of CoWin– cowin.gov.in.
- Sign in using your registered mobile number.
- Now, tap on the ‘Raise an issue’ option at the top and select the member’s name.
- Tap on the ‘Correction in certificate’ option.
- Select the options you need to make corrections into.