The utility is intended primarily for users who often have to reinstall software. The first step in the Total Uninstall, is monitoring changes in the system during the installation of new software. A snapshot of the file system and registry prior to the installation of any of the programs and after. In the future, based on the collected at the time of installation of data (images before and after installation), a tool for quickly and help you remove unwanted program. It’s quite simple. Total Uninstall interface is very simple and intuitive, all of the steps set through dialogues, and that the Russian language program simplifies working with her.
Installed Programs module analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes. It can uninstall programs even without the help of the supplied Add Remove program.
Just select from the list the program that you want to uninstall and in a few seconds Total Uninstall will analyze it and will show in a tree view detected files, folders, registry keys and values of that program. You can review the details and remove some of the detected items. Total Uninstall is ready to uninstall the analyzed program. It will use first the supplied Add Remove program and will continue removing remaining items using the log.
* Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes.
* Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations.
* Uninstall completely and thoroughly analyzed or monitored programs.
* List without delay installed or monitored programs and with appropriate icons.
* Organize in groups installed or monitored programs.
* Find the program to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily.
* Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program.
* User configurable views of the detected changes.
* It shows a detailed uninstall log.
* Powerful search in detected changes.
* Standalone and low resource usage agent for notification of running installation programs
* Export registry changes for install or uninstall
* Export installed or monitored programs list to file
* Export to file or print detected changes
* View and apply pending file rename operations without restart.
The uninstaller is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems
* Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000