StudioLine Photo Classic Plus is an organizing and editing software for digital photos. Images can be imported from camera, scanner and all popular file formats. The image archive is the central database where you conveniently categorize your images and add keywords and descriptions. Standard IPTC and Exif tags are fully supported. 35 professional image tools are included with dual-monitor support to improve exposure problems, red-eye effects, color tones. Photos can be printed, e-mailed, uploaded as Web galleries or turned into calendars and greeting cards. A layout editor allows free design of album pages and other collage projects, including attractive text effects. CD/DVD writing is included complete with printed CD inserts.
· Microsoft® Windows® 7 / Vista / XP / 2000
· Intel® Pentium® III or 4 or compatible processor, with a minimum of 800 MHz, higher recommended
· 1 GB RAM, more recommended
· 150 MB disk space for programs (allow extra space for data)
· 24 bit graphics adapter with monitor resolution of 1024 x 786 pixels