Since the announcement that Capcom would be brining their highly successful Street Fighter IV title to the iPhone, there has been much speculation over just how well this type of 2D style fighting game, that relies heavily on precise inputs of button combos, will port to a device such as the iPhone that utilizes multi touch controls. The good news is that Kotaku reports the title is set for release in the App Store tonight that will allow us to get our first hands on feel of the game. The game will sell for $10. Below is a link to a video demo of the game in action for those who cant wait.
- Final Fantasy I and II Now Available for iPhone and iPod Touch
- iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad Version of Final Fantasy I & II to Hit App Store
- Assassin’s Creed II Multiplayer for iPhone Released, Free for 48 Hours!!!
- Is the iPad The Future of Gaming? EA and Namco Think So
- Watch Yellowsn0w 3.0 Tool To Unlock iPhone 3G 3.0 Demo Video