Few days back we had covered how to disable laptop touchpad for newbie users. Now if you are expert in using touchpad then you can take advantage of notebook touchpad to launch applications and perform keyboard shortcuts using Scrybe freeware application.
Scrybe takes gestures to the next level with gesture workflows. Scrybe gesture workflows enhance how you work and play. The Synaptics Scrybe software application enables users of notebook computers to quickly perform common tasks using simple, easy-to-remember gestures.
Gesture workflows streamline multi-step tasks such as running presentations, doing research, watching DVDs, working with digital photos, shopping online, and more – all using the TouchPad alone
Video of Scrybe in Action
- Automatically Disable Touchpad on Laptop While Typing with TouchpadPal
- Battery2life Free Laptop Battery Management Tool
- Instantly Switch Between Two Different Mouse Speed Settings On Laptop
- Create Screencast with TaskScreen Recorder Lite Free Tool
- Open Applications & Execute Commands with Just Mouse Gestures