Happy Thanksgiving everyone! To celebrate, we’re making some of our best games available to you for just $0.99! From now till Sunday, grab Terminator Salvation, Shrek Kart, Brothers in Arms Hour of Heroes, Blades of Fury, Real Tennis 2009, Castle of Magic, NFL 2010, and Hero of Sparta, each for less than a buck! It’s a Black Friday deal you can’t miss, and easily the most fun!
** Kotaku: “It’s the most complete sports experience on the iPhone/iPod Touch platform…”, “As a proof of just how deep an iPhone game can be, NFL 2010 is a stout achievement.”
** AppVee: “NFL 2010 is a shining example of what sports games can and should be on the iPhone.”
** IGN.com: “NFL 2010 is the first real-deal football game for the iPhone and it shows.”
** About.com: “NFL 2010 is a great football game that will please gridiron junkies and pigskin novices alike.”
Enjoy a 100% authentic NFL game experience with real teams, real players and real action. Whether you’re are a fan of the Steelers, Cardinals or Cowboys, you can lead your favorite team through an entire season and battle for the ultimate prize: The Super Bowl.
– An officially licensed NFL videogame: Full teams rosters and the complete 2010 season
– Intuitive controls: Move your player with the virtual pad, perform moves by touching the appropriate icon, and punch a hole through the other team’s play!
– A large selection of playbooks with over 200 plays to choose from
– The official NFL RSS feed integrated into the main menu to get all the news about your favorite team
– 3D graphics worthy of the best handheld console simulations with players and stadiums entirely modeled in 3D
– Audio commentary during the match
Don’t play football – live it.
Are you an NFL fan, or want to know everything about this game? Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/NFL_2010
For fans of the NFL, football, sports games or big tackles and unreal passes.
Other Gameloft games you may like: Let’s Golf!, Real Soccer 2009, Real Tennis 2009, Asphalt 4 and Ferrari GT: Evolution.
Published and developed by Gameloft.