Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware v1.44 | 5.09 Mb
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is a high performance anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware. With one of the fastest, most effective quick scans and malware removal capabilities on the market, this program is the perfect addition to your PC’s defenses. The full version of the product includes a number of key features, including the ability to schedule updates and scans and most importantly, a real-time malware protection module that blocks malicious processes before they even start.
Â· Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Â· Light speed quick scanning.
Â· Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
Â· Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
Â· Database updates released daily.
Â· Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
Â· Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
Â· Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware performance.
Â· A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
Â· Multilangual support.
Â· Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
Â· Command line support for quick scanning.
Â· Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
What’s new in this version?
1. (FIXED) Minor issue with /runupdate displaying dialogs on errors.
2. (FIXED) Saving bug report to initial directory failed silently.
3. (FIXED) Issue with protection module not starting on Windows 2000.
4. (FIXED) Censored license key on About tab.
5. (FIXED) Protection module leaking memory on certain machine configurations.
6. (ADDED) New command line parameter: /errorsilent (see help file).