Warning before rooting Samsung Galaxy Star:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void your warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Star and the model number is S5280, S5282. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Samsung galaxy star can be rooted easily with cydia impactor. Google “Cydia Impactor” and download(8 MB- windows) the compatible version on your desktop.
Now install adb drivers, along with your phone drivers(don’t need to do this if you use kies, it installs the drivers automatically)
Now enable USB Debugging from Developer options. connect your phone to your computer. Start impactor and select “# drop SuperSU su to /system/xbin/su” though the option is default if you don’t find it select it from the drop down menu and click start.
It’ll install the binaries into the “/system/xbin/su” folder.
Now go to play store and download a superuser app “supersuser” or “super su” this helps in managing the root permissions given to apps and update your su binary.
You have successfully rooted your phone, Enjoy.
Detailed instructions are at – http://www.ninjaromeo.com/root-samsung-galaxy-star/
Samsung galaxy gt-5282 sprot jio 4g
Its not a 4G phone…