In past we have covered guide on How to open elevated command prompt & add elevated cmd option in context menu on windows 7. Since most of the process are launched in Windows 7 under restricted mode it may not run as expected.
For this reason you need to run such processes in elevated mode. if you frequently need to run scripts and executable in elevated mode then elevation gadget might come handy for you. The Elevation Gadget was developed to elevate programs, scripts, etc.
Latest version of elevation gadget 2.0 has updated new look with command box option. You can type directly into the command box. You can also drag a file to the command box and the path to the file will appear there.
Elevation Gadget 2.0 for Windows 7
- Windows 7: How to Open Elevated Command Prompt with Administrator Privileges
- Windows 7 : Add Elevated Command Prompt Option in Right Click Context Menu
- Add, Edit & Manage PATH Environment Variables of Windows with WinPathEd
- How to Uninstall Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- Fix Windows Installer, Explorer, Update Has Stopped Working in Windows 7