Microsoft Windows Update is intelligent service integrated with every Windows Operating System. Windows Update based on your Windows 7 activation status lets you to download updates, patches and automatically updates your Windows 7.
If for some reason your Windows Update stops working or you are working on computer not connected to internet, then you may miss some important critical updates & patches. To help to update Windows 7 offline here is WSUS Offline Update utility.
WSUS Offline Update lets you to easily download patches and updates for your Windows and Office without going through the whole procedure on Microsoft’s Windows Update website.
You can also download Windows 7 updates on USB drive and carry with you to install on computers not connected to internet.
Features of WSUS Offline Update
1. Supports Windows 7, Vista, XP (32-64bit)
2. Supports Office XP, Office 2003 & 2007
3. Create ISO option
4. Clean download directories
5. Copy Updates to USB
WSUS Offline Update
Check out : Fix Windows 7 Update Stopped Working
- Instantly Download Windows Updates with Windows Update Downloader 4.20
- Repair/Fix Slow Internet Connection Issue on Windows XP & Vista
- Microsoft Office 2010 Technical Preview (x86 & x64) Leaked
- Patched ZoneAlarm Released (Fix Internet Connectivity Loss)
- Microsoft Office System 2009 Screenshots (Office 14) & Software Roadmap Details