Digit Defenders is a wildly fun game of falling math problems. Players challenge their mental math skills with increasingly difficult waves from mathematical subjects from preschool to college level. The object is to answer problems correctly before they fall off the screen. Levels include simple counting, elementary and advanced arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, number base conversion.
Can you solve quadratics, or convert from binary to decimal in real-time? If you are a math whiz, we challenge you to test your speed and accuracy on our hardest difficulty setting.
If you are someone who wants to brush up on your math, the normal difficulty setting is ideal.
For parents with very young children, we invite you to play with your toddler or small child on the easy setting at first to learn math with the game together. With a playful theme, fun sounds, and an educational foundation, Digit Defenders is specifically aimed to please young ones, and parents of young ones alike.
* Many different level paths, each with many levels for a very wide range of ages and mathematics education levels
* Custom sounds for each counting-level icon (cats meow, dogs bark, planes fly), designed specifically to entertain and keep the attention of young children
* Adaptive pacing system for optimized learning
* Game-play so simple that anyone can pick it up and instantly understand
* Depth in content, enough levels to outlast your ability to solve problems
* Problems designed to teach or solidify core mathematical concepts