DAEMON Tools is an advanced application for Microsoft Windows which provides one of the best optical media emulation in the industry.With DAEMON Tools you can back up your physical CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray discs into ?virtual discs? or so called ?disc image? files, which run directly on your hard drive. You can also work with images created by other burning programs! DAEMON Tools supports variety of image types. Use CD/DVD image converter to have one format images in your Image Catalog!
A virtual disc has much better access rates than a physical one in a corresponding physical drive because the reading speed of a virtual CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray-ROM is 50x faster compared to normal drive.
With DAEMON Tools you would receive up to 32 virtual SCSI drives and 2 virtual IDE drives that behave just like the ?real? physical ones.
No more CD/DVD drive noise. No waiting for disc loading. No need to buy external optical drive for your netbook. DAEMON Tools enables you to use your CD/DVD images as if they were already burned to CD/DVD.
1. Daemon Tools Pro 4.30.305 Advanced.
2. Install it by choosing a trial version of Advanced. To do this you should have your manufacturer’s site, which has not yet expired 20-day version of the program.
3. Run the installed program, without access to the Internet and configure it.
4. Close the program and block any access to the Internet for it.
5. Use Generic Trial Program Starter 1.01
6. Enter in the date in configure file Daemon Tools Pro 4.30.305 Advanced
Click Apply and have a file Starter.exe, which will now always run Daemon Tools Pro 4.30.0304 Advanced.
Size: 11.70 MB
Code: [Check Download Links]